Aloi from Aloi Reads nominated me for the Brilliante Weblog Premio award. Thank you very much. It’s nice to see that those of you that stop by enjoy what you’re seeing here. I do this blog for fun and to express my love for the written word.
As for what to do with this award here are the rules:
Rules for next recipients of the Brilliante Weblog Premio are as follows:
1. The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.
2. Add a link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Add their links to your blog.
5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on in the comments section of their blog.
Okay, it’s no longer 2008 but there are a number of deserving blogs out there and so I’m still going to nominate 7 blogs. I hope you take the time to check these blogs out.
1. Naked Without Books! Not only is this a fantastic blog full of wit and great book insights but the title is wonderful. And the author was my book partner in crime during my time in Korea. Miss you Bybee.
2. Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? Another book blog full of wit. When I find my thrill of reading dwindles a little I just need to make a short trip here and I’m really excited to get on with reading again.
3. things mean a lot here we have a reader of everything. I tend to go here to check out some great books that I usually haven’t heard of before.
4. Bold. Blue. Adventure. another great book blog. Reading this blog makes you glad you love books and blogging community that discusses books.
5. The Book Mine Set I cannot talk about favorite blogs without mentioning this one.
6 thoughts on “Award!”
You’ve totally made my week (and it’s only Tuesday!)! You’re so awesome. 🙂
Thank you so much 😀 I’m very flattered you included me. And I’m in such great company too!
Thank you so much.
I’ve been meaning to ask, how’s life back in Canada?
Ah thanks! That is quite the compliment to be mentioned among such distinguished company.
Thanks for choosing me. Your other picks are also ones I’m very fond of.
Miss you, my partner in book crime.
You are all very deserving of this. It didn’t take much for me to come up with this list.
John Mutford: It’s still taking some work to get used to being back in this country. But it’s nice to be here again. The one part of being back in Canada I’m having a hard time with is the price of items, especially those required. But it’s nice to be around friends and family again. Thanks for asking.